Continuous Improvement Engineer (LEAN Green Belt)
Carrière bij Optimum Group™
Vanwege groei van onze organisatie, zijn wij op zoek naar een: Continuous Improvement Engineer (LEAN Green Belt)
Wat are you
You lead continuous improvement projects throughout the group focused on a.o. sales order cycle time reduction, reduction of change-over times and increase of run speed. Together with the site continuous improvement engineers you roll-out the Group Operational Excellence program. In addition, you support the ambition of OG Operations 2025 to combine reliability and responsiveness with efficiency.
What do we
expect from you?
- Bachelor- or Master degree in Mechanical-, Electrical- or Industrial Engineering (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5-10 years of industry experience in improvement projects and/or management roles within manufacturing environment(s)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment
- You are hands-on and are comfortable on the shop floor. You can easily connect with people and help people connect to each other. You transfer knowledge and experience in a comprehensible way and size problems to the level that people can handle them. You make people smile and feel proud of their accomplishments
- You’ve got a proven track-record in delivering successful projects with tangible results across various departments
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing, quality and safety procedures
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma. Preferably certified (theoretical and practical) Green Belt
- Flexibility to travel within the Benelux
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills - both verbally & written
Do you want
to be part of our team?
If you recognize yourself in this profile, please send your application to Sandra Kubicki (Senior HR Advisor), email@example.com.
Do you have any questions about this position? You can contact Miriam van der Plaat, COO, on +31 (0) 61 058 67 46.solliciteer