What are you
You develop an Operational Excellence program for the Group based on both local best practices as LEAN and Supply Chain excellence principles. You build and maintain a team of central & local continuous improvement engineers and lead continuous improvement projects throughout the group focused on a.o. sales order cycle time reduction, reduction of change-over times and increase of run speed. In addition, you realize the OG Operations 2025 ambition to unite reliability and responsiveness with efficiency.
What do we
expect from you?
- Bachelor- or Master degree in Mechanical-, Electrical- or Industrial Engineering (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 15 years of industry experience in improvement projects and/or management roles within manufacturing environment(s)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment
- You are hands-on and are comfortable in both the board room and on the shop floor. You can easily connect with people and help people connect to each other. You transfer knowledge and experience in a comprehensible way and size problems to the level that people can handle them. You make people smile and feel proud of their accomplishments
- You are the generalist engineer: you’ve got a proven track-record in delivering successful projects with tangible results across various departments
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing, quality and safety procedures
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma. Preferably certified (theoretical and practical) Green- or Black Belt
- Flexibility to travel within Northern Europe
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills - both verbally & written
Do you want
to be part of our team?
If you recognize yourself in this profile, please send your application to Sandra Kubicki (Senior HR Advisor), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any questions about this position? You can contact Miriam van der Plaat, COO, on +31 (0) 61 058 67 46.